Full terms and conditions.
1. This promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 7 am 12th January 2022 and 3pm on Monday 31st January 2022.
3. Participants must complete a Survey Monkey form and supply their contact details in order to be entered into the draw.
4. Maximum one entry per person, via the method highlighted in section 3 throughout the Promotion Period.
5. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late survey entries.
6. By entering this promotion, entrants give their permission for their survey answers to be used by the Promoter and/or its associated agencies and companies for promotional purposes. There will be no personal attribution of the information and all answers are anonymous.
7. The Prize: All entrants will be entered into a draw to win 1 of 10 free personalised Keep Calm gifts.
8. Additional Prize Details and conditions: a. Always Personal will contact the winner to request details of personalisation required for their gift and the product they would like to claim. The prize will be sent to the winner’s address.
9. Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value
11. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 24 hours of the closing date by an independent entity.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address they provided within 24hrs of the prize draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within 24hrs of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24hrs of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
13. All entries into the giveaway must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
15. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
20. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Always Personal