Bamboo gifts are made from an ultra sustainable resource
There are over 1000 species of bamboo. This amazing plant grows in tropical and temperate environments and is very hardy. This means that it doesn't need pesticides or herbicides to grow well, nor a significant amount of water.
It is a type of grass and grows from its roots. When it is cut, it quickly grows back with most species maturing in 3-5 years.
Here are some key facts about the sustainability of bamboo:
- It is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilisers
- It requires no irrigation
- It rarely needs replanting
- It grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years
- It produces 30% more oxygen that an equivalent stand of trees
- It sequesters carbon dioxide and is carbon neutral
- It is a critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- It is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor
- It grows in a wide range of environments
Customise our eco-friendly bamboo products
All of our unique bamboo gifts can be completely tailored to the individual with elegant engraving.
This means that you can personalise your gift with details such as names and special messages to make it an even more spectacular present.
Some of our best selling bamboo gifts include our Engraved Bamboo Lunchbox, which can be customised with a first name. It's bound to draw envious glances from around the room on their next lunch break at work or school!
Then there's our Personalised Bamboo Charging Pad, which looks very neat on a bedside table and can be tailored to the recipient with custom text engraving.
For the kids meanwhile, we offer Personalised Bamboo plates. The little ones will love these because, not only can then be engraved with their first name, you can also request the suction cup on the reverse is presented in their favourite colour.